Values are guiding principles who indicate what is needed for success and what is unacceptable. Core values are the building blocks of productive relationships in the workplace.
While each and every employee has to appreciate the differences that potentially exist between him/her and his/her colleagues, s/he also has to stress the common values that create a bond between colleagues.
On an individual level:
- To demonstrate indisputable excellence in all aspects of the company - never total satisfaction.
- Continuous improvement: the desire and ability to develop and incorporate ways to improve.
- Fearless, collaborative exchange of ideas and information throughout all levels of the organisation, in a way that is clear, consistent and credible.
- We have an obligation to communicate.
- We take the time to talk to one another ... and listen.
- We believe that information is meant to move and therefore moves people.
- Exploring new ideas, creating change, taking risks, stretching creativity and daring to be first.
- We are a laboratory of innovation.
- That's why we employ the best and the brightest people and we believe that every employee can make a difference.
- Honesty, trust, professionalism and ethical behaviour that is never compromised.
- We work openly, honestly and sincerely with customers and prospects.
- If we say we’ll do something, we do it; if we say we can’t or won’t do it, then we don’t.
- We treat others as we prefer to be treated ourselves: we don’t tolerate abusive or disrespectful behaviour.
- Ruthlessness, callousness and arrogance don't belong in the work area.
- Understanding and accepting each other's needs, recognizing each other's qualities, rewarding each other's contributions and supporting each other's ideas and aspirations.
- The drive to continually improve.
- Everyone has to make a clear commitment to learn (on their own, as a team member and as an employee).
On a Corporate level:
- Service to every customer anytime, anyplace.
- Providing customers with effective solutions to their problems, through valuable service, exceeding the customer's expectations for quality and support.
- Customer satisfaction is a positive response. The joy the customer has from interacting with our people, solutions and services.
- By adhering to Program Management, Project Management and Quality Assurance standards.
- Making profit a high stakeholder priority, avoiding the use of long-term debt to finance growth.
- Teamwork is the heart and soul of a company: therefore it has to become a way of life.
- Teamwork is what we value, because we believe that Together Everybody Achieves More Work ...
- Teamwork ultimately results in sharing the company's success with the employees, showing trust and respect for our employees.
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Conducting company activities within bounds of what is considered ethical and in the public interest.
- Positive response to the emerging public priorities and expectations.
- The willingness to take needed action ahead of regulatory confrontation.
- Balancing stakeholder interests against the greater interest of society as a whole.
- Being a "good citizen" in the community.